TANZANIA NCHI YANGU

SMATIKA

SMATIKA

WAFADHILI

Friday, October 7, 2016

THEN THERE WAS THIS BED WETTER

A guy had a problem of  bedwetting so he went to see a psychiatrist. 
PSYCHIATRIST: How long have you had this problem?
GUY: Since I was a kid. I now want to marry, I have to find a solution. Every time a dream starts and I end up bed wetting
PSYCHIATRIST:Tell me about the dream.
GUY: A little demon appears to me in my sleep and says, "Oya, let us pee". When I wake up, my bed is wet with my urine. PSYCHIATRIST: This is what you must do, if the demon comes tonight and tells you "let us pee", just reply him that you have already peed.  
The man left and returned the following day with tears streaming down his face
PSYCHIATRIST: Why are you weeping? Didn't my therapy work? 
GUY: Now the problem has got bigger.
PSYCHIATRIST: What? How? 
GUY: When the demon came, I told him I'd already peed. Then he said, "Oya, then let us poo!".

No comments:

Post a Comment