TANZANIA NCHI YANGU

SMATIKA

SMATIKA

WAFADHILI

Monday, November 14, 2016

NOW I KNOW WHY GIRLS USE SHORT REPLIES WHILE CHATTING IN WHATSAPP

I've you ever wondered why many girls use smileys and short replies when chatting nowadays? Just yesterday I came to know why. From now I have no problem.
I was chatting with this babe yesterday and I was Like...

ME: How are you dear?
GIRL: 5n.
ME: How was your day?
GIRL: 5n.
ME: How is your family?
GIRL: 5n.
ME: Are you missing me?
GIRL: No.
ME: But I'm missing you
GIRL: Tanxs.
ME: I'm not feeling well
GIRL: Wow
ME: So how was ya day?
GIRL: 5n.
ME: are you busy?
GIRL: No
ME: Are you with someone over there?
GIRL: No.
ME: What? Why don't you type something interesting instead of sending me short replies?
GIRL: K
ME: Type something now!
GIRL: K
ME: Ok! Ok so its true.
GIRL: Wat?
ME: I've heard you failed your English exams...
GIRL: Who telled you? It is unpossible! I sawed the resalt yestarday... I passed away with B+
.
ME: OMG... That's ok. You can use smileys and short replies please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment