TANZANIA NCHI YANGU

SMATIKA

SMATIKA

WAFADHILI

Thursday, December 1, 2016

PLEASE READ THIS, DO NOT IGNORE

1.WELL I need to tell you a secret; look at 5.
2. The answer is.... look at 11.
3. Don't get mad, look at 15.
4. Calm down don't be mad, just take a glimpse at 13.
5. First look at 2.
6. Dont be that angry look at 12.
7. I just wanted to say you will never face poverty in your life..If you have time,
comment AMEN!
8. Oops. . ! It seems What I wanted to tell you
is.. THE ANSWER IS ON 14.
9. Be patient look at 4.
10. This is the last time I am going to do this
look at 7.
11. I hope you are not mad when I say this; look at 6.
12. Oh damn it. . Sorry look at 8.
13. Dont get mad, look at 10.
14. I dont know how to say this but please bear with me and look at 3.
15. You must be really upset by now but look
at number 9

No comments:

Post a Comment