TANZANIA NCHI YANGU

SMATIKA

SMATIKA

WAFADHILI

Friday, November 18, 2016

WHO HAS THE MONEY?

I miss you
What the hell is happening? Everybody claims to be broke. No one is paying anyone. I have a friend who has to pay her employees salaries, she says she can't pay them cause the Government has not paid for service rendered since June 2015. And you can understand what is happening to the workers and their families. One of those workers has to pay me some money I borrowed her last year, which I expected her to pay me so I could pay my child's school fees. The school is going to send my child home in the next one week.
Who has the money?
 I haven't been paid by the guy who contracted me to paint his house, the money should have paid my rent, the landlord has tld me quite clearly he is expecting to be paid in time this year, and I don't even have a clue where I will get the money if I am not paid. And I now know I will not get paid soon.
 Who has the money?

No comments:

Post a Comment