TANZANIA NCHI YANGU

SMATIKA

SMATIKA

WAFADHILI

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

I DON'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER SIR

The Human Resource Manager,
IRINGA CHANABATETA MANUFACTURING Co.
P. O. Box 0090000,

IRINGA.

Dear Sir / Madam,

RE: REJECTION OF REFUSAL

Thank you for your letter dated 4th Nov 2016. After careful consideration of the facts set out by the letter, I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer me employment in your company.

This year I have been particularly fortunate to receive an unusually large number of rejection letters. With such a varied and promising field of candidates you will agree with me that it is impossible for me to accept all refusals. It is only natural that I should decline some of them.

Despite your company's outstanding qualifications and previous experience in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet my minimum rejection criteria at this time. Therefore, I will start work with your company on Monday 12th Dec 2016 at 8.00am without fail. I look forward to seeing you then.

Yours faithfully,

No comments:

Post a Comment