TANZANIA NCHI YANGU

SMATIKA

SMATIKA

WAFADHILI

Monday, September 19, 2016

SO WHAT IS YOUR NAME YOUNG MAN?

The Admin Head of a large organization called for the new employee to see him in his office. Once the new employee was seated, the Admin Head asked, "What's your name?" The new employee replied, "Jonathan." The Admin Head snapped, "Listen, I have no idea what kind of a place you worked at before, but out here, I call everyone here by their surnames. If I start calling people by their first names, they would start taking things lightly. So, its Smith, Williams, Brown - that's it. Now that I have made myself clear, tell me your last name." The new employee said, "My last name is Honey." The Admin Head said, "Okay Jonathan, I will arrange for an orientation and then...."

No comments:

Post a Comment