TANZANIA NCHI YANGU

SMATIKA

SMATIKA

WAFADHILI

Sunday, September 18, 2016

SUNDAY AFTERNOON BAR JOKES


Definition of Honeymoon:
a man's last holiday
before he starts working
for a new boss !!

                  ********************* 

Police Inspector: Why didn't you report your stolen credit card?
Husband: The thief was spending less than my wife.
Inspector: Then why are you reporting it now?
Husband: I think now the thief's wife has started using it!
             **************************

JOJO: How the word "Wife" was invented?
MOJO: They took the first two and last two letters of "Wildlife"!

               ***************************
Husband-(After calling someone) Hi baby you okay? I have missed you so much I just had to call you.
Wife: Oh. What? But you just left me after a big fight, What changed your mind?
Husband: Oh Shit! I dialled home again. Its ok I was just joking.
             ***************************

Married life in a nutshell:
Anything you say or do maybe used against you!


No comments:

Post a Comment