TANZANIA NCHI YANGU

SMATIKA

SMATIKA

WAFADHILI

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

WHAT CAN I SAY?

Three fathers are talking about their sons. The first father says, "My son is a successful doctor. He's so rich, he just bought his girl friend a Lamborghini". The second father said, "My son is a successful Bank manager. He's so rich, he just bought his girl friend a yacht". The third father says, "My son is the CEO of a big company. He's so rich he just bought his girl friend a jet". Right then, a fourth father walks in and asks what they're talking about. The other three fathers say, "We are just talking about our successful sons, what does yours do?" The fourth father says, "Its a pity my son is a gay stripper." The other three fathers say, "Oh wow, you must be really disappointed." The fourth father replies with, "Well yes but he's doing really well. His three boyfriends just bought him a Lamborghini, a yacht, and a jet. I don't know how to react"

No comments:

Post a Comment