TANZANIA NCHI YANGU

SMATIKA

SMATIKA

WAFADHILI

Monday, October 24, 2016

EXCUSE ME, I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MESSAGE

A group of men gathered at a church
seminar on how to live in a loving
relationship with their wives. The men were
asked, "How many of you love your wife ?" All
the men raised their hands. Then they were
asked, "When was the last time you told your
wife you love her ?" Some men answered
today, some yesterday, majority didn’t
remember. The men were then told to take
their mobile phones and send the following text
to their respective wives: I love you,
sweetheart...

Then the men were told to exchange their
phones so one can read the other wife's reply
to the love message.
Here are some of the replies:
1. Have you impregnated someone again ?
2. That was then, not now
3. No I don't have any more money
4. What did you do again? I won’t forgive you
this time.
5. Meaning?
6. Is that a new song?
7. Am I dreaming?
8. If you don’t tell me who this message is
actually for, don't come back today
9. How many times have I told you to stop drinking?
10. Excuse me, who is this? I think you have sent a message to wrong number

11. Please don't send such messages to this number my husband might see it, I will give you a different number

No comments:

Post a Comment